Water problem is common in most of the urban areas of the country. Apart from metro cities, nowadays many people buy and use RO water in Tier-2, Tier-3 cities. Water jars are also purchased in most offices. The demand for such water also increases significantly during the summer season.
Water business is a good idea. If you also want to do this business, then you can start this business with an initial cost of 3 to 5 lakhs. However, it is very important to take care of many things in this. We are telling you how you can start a water business.
- 1. At least 1000 square feet space is required. If you want, you can take a rented place at a suitable place. But it is necessary to have boring there or else you will have to get boring done.
- 2. You can install RO plant of 500 or 1000 liters per hour capacity as per the requirement. Semi automatic, fully automatic machines can cost between 1-5 lakhs or more.
- 3. Electricity connection for the plant will have to be taken separately. Apart from this, two or three employees, a vehicle for water distribution i.e. loading auto will also be required. If you do not have a car and do not want to invest capital by buying it now, then you can rent a car with driver.
- 4. If you want to do business of packaged drinking water i.e. pouch and one or half liter bottle of water, then there will be extra cost and process for that.
- 5. If you make 100 to 150 containers daily, then you can earn 75 thousand rupees a month from this business. With the increase in the number of customers, the earnings also increase in the same proportion.