There are few days left for the Holi festival (Holi 2022). People have already started showing enthusiasm for the festival. On Holi day, everyone goes out of their houses and plays Holi with their friends, relatives and relatives. In such a situation, nowadays everyone has a smartphone. It is not possible in these times to leave home without a smartphone.
In such a situation, it becomes a big challenge to keep your mobile phone and devices safe on Holi day. We all know that if you put water or color on any electronic item, it will go bad. In such a situation, if you are also facing this kind of problem every one to two years, then by following the tips we have given you, you can keep your smartphone safe from Holi colors and water. So let’s know about those tips-
Keep mobile phones and devices safe from Holi colors like this:
one. The most common problem in Holi is that during this time the color gets on the headphones and other devices. Because of this, they also sometimes spoil. In such a situation, to protect the devices from Holi color, you should apply glycerin or moisturizer to it. With this, after Holi is over, you can easily remove the color by wiping it off.
two. To keep your phone or cell phone safe from water and Holi colors, pack it in an airtight Ziplock or waterproof bag and keep it in your pocket. This will keep the mobile phone safe from water and colors.
3. To keep the speakers of the mobile safe, you close it with adhesive tape. With this, keep your speakers and charging port safe from water and paint.
Four. Whenever you store your phone in an airtight Ziplock or waterproof bag, take special care to keep it in silent mode. By keeping it in silent mode, you can keep your mobile phone speakers safe from water and color.
5. Nowadays most of the people keep the biometric lock on the mobile phone. In such a situation, it becomes difficult to open the mobile phone from the top of the Ziplock bag. In such a situation, instead of biometric lock, you can choose PIN or Pattern Lock option. With this you can easily open and operate the phone.
6. If your phone is locked in a Ziplock bag, please note that in such a situation do not charge the mobile phone. Doing so can be very dangerous. In addition to this, if the Ziplock bag is wet, do not load it as well. This increases the risk of electrocution and the risk of damage to the mobile phone collector.
7. On Holi, try to avoid wearing a smart watch either. If you want to use it, take special care that it is waterproof. If it is not waterproof, store it covered with a plastic bag, so it does not get damaged by paint and water spills on it.
8. Many people think that if the mobile phone or devices are damaged due to falling water, they can change it in the warranty period. But, it is absolutely wrong to think that. The company does not cover the warranty in case the device is damaged due to water. That is why it is very important that you take care of yourself. Otherwise, you may regret it much later.
read this too-
These symptoms are a sign that the amount of phlegm has increased in your body.
Horoscope March 15, 2022: Hanuman ji will be aware of these signs of the zodiac, know today’s horoscope of all the signs of the zodiac