Connect with us

India news

Sabarimala: Temple Board Respecting the decision of supreme court

Published

on

Sabarimala

New Delhi. The Travancore Devasam Board, which manages the Sabarimala temple, has withdrawn from its decision. He has said that while respecting the order of the Supreme Court, women of all ages will be allowed to enter the temple. In this case 64 judgments have been filed in the Supreme Court, including 54 reconsideration petitions. On Wednesday, the Chief Justice-led Constitution Bench heard it.

  • The entry of women from 10 to 50 years in Sabarimala temple was prohibited
  • On September 28, the Supreme Court ordered the 800-year-old tradition to be over.
  • 64 applications were filed in the Supreme Court, including 54 reconsideration petitions.
  • Government of Kerala said – There is no basis for reconsideration on the verdict

The petitioners say- Do not add the tradition to the untouchables

  1. One of the petitioners, Nayar Service Society (NSS) lawyer Parasaran told the court that the tradition of Sabarimala can not be kept equal to the untouchable, it is just a religious ritual. The petitioners demand that the Supreme Court reconsider its decision.
  2. On the other hand, the Kerala government opposed the reconsideration of the decision. His lawyer, Jaideep Gupta, told the court that there has been no such facts in front of you that prove the rethink as justified.
  3. In this matter, the Constitution bench, which considers the decision, in addition to Chief Justice, Justice RF Nariman, AM Khanvilkar, DC Chandrachud and Indu Malhotra are included.
  4. Former attorney general and senior lawyer Parasaran opposed the court’s September 28 decision. He said, “Article 15 of the Constitution says that the doors of all secular institutions of the country should be opened to all, but it is not for religious institutions.”
  5. The Supreme Court had on September 28 ordered a four-year decision to abolish the 800-year-old tradition of entry of women from the age group of 10 to 50 years at Lord Ayyappa Temple in Sabarimala. This decision was given by the Bench of five judges, headed by then Chief Justice Deepak Mishra.
  6. The first two women had entered on January 2

    After the court verdict, Kanakdurga (39) had broken the 800-year-old tradition by sighting God Ayyappa on January 2 with the female partner point (40). Both had worshiped the temple in the temple. After this, the performance in the entire state had flared up. He was the first woman to enter after the Supreme Court order.

NEW DELHI: Sabarimala Devasam Board has approved the Supreme Court decision to allow women of all ages as a sudden turning point in the Sabarimala temple affair. In September last year, the Supreme Court ruled that women of all ages in Sabarimala could go to darshan. 60 people have filed appeals to the Supreme Court to change the verdict. These petitions are being investigated.

Detailed information about Sabarimalai case;


Everyone is entitled to enter Sabarimala temple. The Supreme Court has surprised the Supreme Court, saying that the Board of Trust had made the decision to change the decision on equality. The Devasam Board, which demanded a deadline to implement the judgment last November, has now changed the position.

Despite all the objections, 42-year-old Kanaka Durga and 44-year-old Bindu Ammini went into the temple and worshiped Sami. Until today, the right-wing organization has been protesting.
COMMENT
Commenting on the issue, Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan said, “It is my duty to implement the Supreme Court verdict. But the BJP and the Congress Party are constantly opposed to the Kerala government’s position

The Travancore Dewasan Board, which manages the Sabarimala temple, has been reversed by its old stand in the Supreme Court on the issue of entry in the temple to women of all ages. The Board has said in the Supreme Court that now it is not against the admission of women of every age in the sanctum sanctorum of the temple. In fact, many parties have filed a rethink petition against the Supreme Court’s decision on which the court had sought the opinion of the Devasana Board during the hearing.

 A Padmakumar, chairman of Travancore Dewasan Board, said that on the basis of the Supreme Court verdict on September 28, 2018, the Board has decided that he will not file a reconsideration petition against the decision of this court. He said that the Dewasan Board accepts the Supreme Court decision and it is our view that there should be no discrimination. He said that earlier, the affidavit filed by the Devasana Board in the court had followed the decision of the apex court. We had already said that the board will accept the decision, so we have given this information to the court. Padmakumar said that the board does not decide its stand in the influence of the government.

 After listening to all the parties, if the court holds a separate opinion from its old judgment, then the Board is bound to accept that decision too. Padmakumar asked if BJP first welcomed the decision of the Supreme Court, it was declared a historic decision in their mouthpiece. Now, in whose pressure did they turn away from their stand? Let us know that against the verdict of the apex court, there was a big movement under the leadership of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in Kerala. On the other hand, the LDF government of Kerala also took legal action against several agitators for implementing this decision. Commenting on the action of the Kerala government, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had said in his public meeting that the conduct of the LDF government will be known as one of the most embarrassing behavior in history. 

PM Modi had said that if any one party stands to protect Kerala and its culture, then it is the Bharatiya Janata Party. He had said that his stand on Sabarimala issue has always been clear and the action of our party matches our words. Let us tell you that in September, 2018, the Supreme Court had allowed women of all ages to enter Sabrimala temple in their decision. Earlier, entry of women from the age group of 10 years to 50 years was prohibited in the temple. Performing and closing of Hindus’ organizations in whole of Kerala against this decision of the court. After the court’s decision, only two women of the restricted age group have been able to enter the temple and have seen Lord Ayyappa. Various organizations have filed a reconsideration petition against the Supreme Court verdict. On which the Supreme Court completed the hearing on Wednesday and reserved its decision on all reconsideration petitions.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

India news

Rajya Sabha Election: Will Mahavikas Aghadi’s Fourth Candidate Get Elected? jayant…

Published

on

By

Rajya Sabha Election: Will Mahavikas Aghadi’s Fourth Candidate Get Elected? Jayant Patil gave a great answer, he said

Talks with independents are taking place at various levels. We will be informed about this in due course, said Jayant Patil.

Jayant Patil
Jayant Patil (archived photos)

The Mahavikas Aghadi is not in trouble. The Mahavikas front has a majority. Therefore, the fourth candidate from the alliance will win with good votes, said Jayant Patil, NCP state chairman and minister of water resources. Following a meeting with NCP Chairman Sharad Pawar at Yashwantrao Chavan Pratishthan today, Jayant Patil interacted with the media. He this time he made the above statement.

Read also >> Prophet Mohammad Contempt Case: Will Nupur Sharma’s Trouble Increase? Notice issued by the Mumbra Police!

“Discussions are taking place with independents at various levels. You will be notified in due course. People get angry at different times for different reasons. But the Samajwadi Party has stood against the BJP in Uttar Pradesh. So Therefore, they will support the Mahavikas Aghadi government,” said Jayant Patil.

Also Read >> Rajya Sabha Election: Who Will Seek MIM Help For Support? Nana Patole clearly said

“She is fine. This has all started so that all MLAs are in Mumbai and available to vote due to Corona. Votes need to be shown, so it is not about kidnapping anyone,” said Jayant Patil.

Also Read >> Did Bishnoi Gang Threaten Salman Khan? Important information provided by the Delhi Police after Mhorakya’s interrogation!

BJP will try to form a front. These elections were supposed to be uncontested. The candidate who is in the electoral arena; No need to blame him for trying to get votes. But originally, the Mahavikas Aghadi government was initially supported by 170 MLAs, so all the candidates will be elected,” said Jayant Patil.

Read also >> Married woman goes out with Chimurdi; Woman killed, daughter rescued

“Today, all members of the Legislative Assembly have received instructions from Mahavikas Aghadi. Most of the MLAs have arrived in Mumbai. Jayant Patil also said that this meeting was for all of them. Meanwhile, discussions are underway for the Legislative Council and we have two seats and it is being discussed for two seats Jayant Patil clarified that his decision will be announced in due course.

Website title: Jayant patil said that the 4th candidate in the 2022 rajya sabha elections will definitely win the prd

Next story
Contempt of Prophet Mohammad Case: Will Nupur Sharma’s Trouble Increase? Notice issued by the Mumbra Police!Nupur Sharma


Continue Reading

India news

Maharashtra HSC Result 2022: Class XII results to be announced tomorrow; ‘As a’ …

Published

on

By

Maharashtra HSC Result 2022: Class XII results to be announced tomorrow; See result ‘Asa’

Maharashtra Result 12 2022: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education will release the class 12 results tomorrow.

Maharashtra HSC Result 2022 date
representative photo

Maharashtra HSC Result 2022 Date & Time: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) will soon announce the results of Class XII on Wednesday, June 8, 2022. The results will be announced at 4 p.m. Candidates must check the official website of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education for the latest information on the results.

The Maharashtra HSC results were expected to be released on the website on June 10, 2022. But the board has issued official notification that the results will be announced tomorrow June 8.

You can view the results by logging into this website:

  • msbshse.co.in
  • hscresult.mkcl.org
  • mahresult.nic.in.

Check the results of ‘Asa’

  • To view the Maharashtra Board results, first visit the official website of MSBSHSE maharesult.nic.in or hscresult.mkcl.org or msbshse.co.in.
  • On the home page, click on the MSBSHSE 12th Result 2022 link, the link will be activated as soon as the result is announced.
  • Enter your registration number and date of birth, enter the captcha and click submit.
  • Your result will appear on your screen, you can download and save it to your desktop below.

Around 14 lakh students sit HSC exams in Maharashtra every year. Last year Maharashtra Board canceled board exams 10 and 12 due to corona virus. The students were approved on the basis of the internal evaluation and the test. However, the board exams were held like every year, so the students are eagerly awaiting the results.

Website title: Maharashtra hsc result 2022 date and time announced check all details how to download ttg grade sheet

Next story
NABARD Recruitment 2022: Job Opportunities; Start the application process, learn more detailswork 2022


Continue Reading

India news

Did the Bishnoi Gang threaten Salman Khan? After the chief’s consultation, Delhi…

Published

on

By

Did the Bishnoi Gang threaten Salman Khan? Important information provided by the Delhi Police after Mhorakya’s interrogation!

Who exactly threatened Salman Khan? The Mumbai Police are investigating in this regard and new information has come to light in the investigation by the Delhi Police.

salman khan lawrence bishnoi
Salman Khan threatened by Lawrence Bishnoi Gang? (Photo – PTI)

Mumbai police have launched an investigation after receiving death threats against Bollywood actor Salman Khan and his father Salim Khan. The State Department of Home Affairs has also taken note of this and the Deputy Commissioner of Mumbai Police, Vishwas Nangre Patil, has provided detailed information to the Home Minister in this regard. The Department of the Interior suspects that Lawrence Bishnoi’s gang was involved in the threat. In this context, the Delhi Police has given important information in this regard after interrogating the leader of this gang, Lawrence Bishnoi, in prison.

Salman threatens Sidhu Musewala

On June 5, Salim Khan received a threatening letter in his backyard. The letter threatened to “do the same to Salman Khan and Sidhu Musewala”. A complaint has been filed with the Bandra police and a case has been registered against an unidentified person. In this context, Nangre-Patil informed the Minister of the Interior, Dilip Walse Patil, about the investigation of this case and other important information. The Home Office has also said Lawrence Bishnoi’s gang is suspected of being behind the threat to Salman Khan.

Reiki from Salman’s house before sending a threatening letter; Vishwas Nangre Patil arrives to meet the Minister of the Interior

Meanwhile, while all these activities were going on in Mumbai, the Delhi police questioned Lawrence Bishnoi, the leader of the Bishnoi gang, who was serving his sentence in jail. When he asked Lawrence about the threat to Salman Khan, Lawrence told him that he had nothing to do with it. The Delhi Police has given this information, according to a tweet from ANI.

Salim Khan’s threatening letters Salman and Salim Khan increase security; Police authorities alerted after receiving threatening letter

“I have no idea”

Law enforcement suspects that the Lawrence Bishnoi gang was involved in the murder of Sidhu Musewala. The Bishnoi gang had previously threatened to kill Salman Khan in an antelope poaching case. However, Lawrence Bishnoi’s statement that “I don’t know who threatened Salman Khan” has added to the mystery. Who exactly threatened Salman Khan? The Mumbai police is conducting a thorough investigation into it.

Website title: salman khan life threat lawrence bishnoi gang siddhu musewala assassination pmw

Next story
The married woman strangled Chimurdi; Woman killed, daughter rescuedStole


Continue Reading

Trending