अगर आप काफी समय से PM kisan samman nidhi की 2000 रुपये की 7 वीं किश्त का इंतजार कर रहे हैं तो अब आपका इंतजार खत्म हो चुका है. बड़ी संख्या में किसानों के खाते में ये पैसे पहुंच चुके हैं. पीएम नरेंद्र मोदी ने 25 दिसंबर को 9 करोड़ किसानों के खातों में 18000 करोड़ रुपये भेजे हैं. ज्यादातर किसानों के बैंक खातों में यह रकम क्रेडिट भी हो चुकी है. लेकिन किसी तकनीकी कारण के चलते आपके खाते में अब तक ये पैसा नहीं आया है तो आप तुरंत अपनी शिकायत दर्ज कराएं. एक बार अपने खाते का मिनी स्टेटमेंट जरूर चेक कर लें. कई बार खाते में पैसे आ जाते हैं लेकिन मैसेज नहीं आता.
PM Narendra Modi has sent money today in the accounts of people waiting for the 7th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. Farmers who have sown wheat and mustard are in great need of this money. With this, they can arrange irrigation and fertilizer in their fields. Its effect is also visible. PM Farmer’s website (https://pmkisan.gov.in/) was not opening itself.
If you have registered your name under the scheme, then you can check your name in the latest list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi sitting at home. The way to check name in the list is very easy.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday transferred ₹ 18,000 crore to the bank accounts of over 9 crore farmers under a central scheme called “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi” or PM-KISAN. The move comes amid unrelenting protests by farmers against three agriculture laws passed by the centre earlier this year.
PM-KISAN was launched by the centre in February last year to provide direct financial assistance to small and marginal farmers.
Under the scheme, farmers who own not more than two hectares of cultivable land are entitled to a yearly grant of ₹ 6,000. The amount shall be paid to farmers by way of direct bank transfer in three instalments — four months apart.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday released Rs 18,000 crore as the next instalment under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme to more than 90 million farmers. The Prime Minister’s outreach comes amid the ongoing farmers’ protests against the three laws passed by Parliament in September to reform the farm sector.
A financial benefit of Rs 6,000 per year is provided to the eligible beneficiary farmers, payable in three equal four-monthly instalments of Rs 2,000 each through direct benefit transfer under the PM-KISAN Scheme.
Here is all you need to know about PM-KISAN, the Modi government’s income transfer scheme for farmers:
- 1. The PM-KISAN scheme was launched on February 24, 2019, with an aim to augment the income of the farmers by providing support to all landholding farmers’ families across the country, to enable them to take care of expenses related to agriculture and allied activities as well as domestic needs.
- 2. Under the scheme, an amount of Rs 6,000 per year is transferred in three four-monthly instalments of Rs 2000 directly into the bank accounts of the farmers, subject to certain exclusion criteria relating to higher-income status.
- 3. The scheme became effective from December 1, 2018, and the cut-off date for identification of beneficiaries with regard to their eligibility was February 1, 2019.
- 4. The responsibility of identification of beneficiaries under PM-KISAN scheme rests with the governments and administrations of state and Union territories. An exclusive web-portal www.pmkisan.gov.in has been launched for the scheme. The financial benefits are released to the beneficiaries on the basis of the data of farmers prepared and uploaded by them on the PM-Kisan web-portal.
- 5. The scheme initially provided income support to all small and marginal Farmers’ families across the country, holding cultivable land up to 2 hectares. Its ambit was later expanded from June 1, 2019, to cover all farmer families in the country irrespective of the size of their landholdings.
- 6. Affluent farmers have been excluded from the scheme such as income taxpayers in last assessment year, professionals like doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants etc and pensioners drawing at least Rs 10,000 per month (excluding MTS/Class IV/Group D employees).
- 7. Special provisions have been made for the North-Eastern States where land ownership rights are community based, Forest dwellers and Jharkhand, which does not have updated land records and restrictions on the transfer of land.
- 8. For enrollment, the farmer is required to approach the local patwari/revenue officer/nodal officer (PM-Kisan) nominated by the state government. Farmers can also do their self-registration through the Farmers Corner on the portal. Farmers can also edit their names in PM-KISAN database as per their Aadhaar database/card through the Farmers Corner. Farmers can also know the status of their payment through the Farmers Corner in the portal. Village-wise details of beneficiaries are also available on the Farmers Corner.
पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि स्कीम की सातवीं किस्त जारी हो चुकी है। पीएम नरेंद्र मोदी खुद आज अपने हाथों से 9 करोड़ किसानों के खातों में 18000 करोड़ रुपये भेजे हैं।अधिकतर किसानों के बैंक खातों में यह रकम क्रेडिट भी हो चुकी है। इसके बावजूद अगर आपके खाते में रकम नहीं पहुंची तो आप दिए गए नंबरों पर शिकायत कर सकते हैं।
यह भी पढ़ें: PM Kisan की 7वीं किस्त जारी, 2000 रुपये खाते में आने का SMS नहीं आया तो ऐसे चेक करें Status
लिस्ट में नाम न होने पर इस नंबर पर करें शिकायत
कई लोगों के नाम पिछली लिस्ट में था, लेकिन नई लिस्ट में नहीं है तो इसकी शिकायत आप पीएम किसान सम्मान के हेल्पलाइन नंबर पर दर्ज करा सकते हैं। इसके लिए आप हेल्पलाइन नंबर 011-24300606 पर कॉल कर सकते हैं।