When the rains start, many kinds of infections spread. Rain brings with it not only diseases but also skin infections. Humidity is high in the air during monsoons, so you have to cleanse your face over and over again. In the rainy season, skin problems can occur along with diseases. Therefore, it is necessary to take extra care of the skin during the rainy season. Here are some rainy season skin care tips, which will definitely help you get rid of skin infections.
1. On rainy days, wash your face with a mild cleanser two or three times a day to prevent pores from closing. You can also use oatmeal scrub and papaya pulp.
2. If your skin is oily, apply ten drops of lavender oil in a teaspoon of water on your face.
3. Sleep with antibacterial tonic every night in the rainy season. This will control the pH level of your skin.
4. The risk of fungal infections increases during the rainy season. To prevent this, wash your face with clean water at least two to three times a day.
5. Drink plenty of water to keep the body away from toxins so you don’t get acne.
6. If you are applying makeup, remove it properly. For this you can use almond oil as well as coconut oil.
7. The skin needed to be exfoliated during the rainy season. You can use a honey and sugar scrub for this. Sugar helps remove dead skin and tighten pores, while honey keeps skin hydrated and smooth.
8. Use natural toners like green tea, lemon and cucumber. Toning will also remove dirt from the skin and the skin will not be dry.
9. In the rain, feet and hands are more likely to be infected without a face. So don’t try to get wet in the rain.
10 Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and don’t forget to apply sunscreen. Even if the sun’s rays are not too much in the rainy season, that does not mean that the dangerous rays do not have a bad effect on the skin.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login