New Delhi: Most women suffer from hormonal imbalances at some point. There are many reasons behind this imbalance, such as stress, sedentary lifestyle, diabetes, improper diet. However, ignoring these symptoms can lead to disorders such as female ovarian failure (PCOD), thyroid problems, or infertility. Anxiety, depression, lack of nutrition, fertility problems can also cause this imbalance. In case of recurrence of the following symptoms, medical experts advise seeking immediate medical attention and following proper diet and exercise.
What are the symptoms of hormonal imbalance??
1) Capricious temperament: If you are happy at one moment and angry at another, if you are anxious, this can be a sign of hormonal imbalance.
2) Weakness – If you feel constantly weak from the moment you wake up in the morning even after a good night’s sleep, it’s probably a sign of hormonal imbalance.
3) Hair loss: This can be a problem if the hair suddenly falls out even though it is in good shape.
4) Sudden weight gain: Weight gain is the main symptom of hormonal imbalance.
If you exercise regularly, receive adequate nutrition, get enough sleep, and are still gaining weight, consult a medical professional.
5) Dermatitis: Acne, spots on the face and skin, dry skin or very oily skin are also symptoms of this imbalance.
6) Irregular menstruation: If there is irregular menstruation and pain at that time, then it may be a sign of imbalance.
7) Indigestion: Symptoms of constipation, loss of appetite, bloating, acidosis, discomfort after meals can also be imbalance.
8) Insomnia: If you have hormonal problems, you may experience insomnia, disturbed sleep, and tiredness even after sleeping for nine hours. A proper and healthy lifestyle is required to overcome hormonal imbalances. Variable exercises, breathing exercises like pranayama, stress management, and medical treatment are helpful.