The rate at which women go out to work is currently high. Apart from cities like Pune-Mumbai, women are also seen working in other cities and towns. It was hard for him to make a family and work. This often affects your health. So women need to keep a few things in mind when doing this exercise. Let’s take a look at how working women can take care of home, work and take care of themselves at the same time.
1. Many women rush out without breakfast to do chores, fill other people’s boxes, and cover up. However, it is very important to eat well in the morning.
2. When you get up in the morning, eat a fruit without drinking tea while you prepare to cook.
3. When you get home at night, have lemon syrup while you prepare the food. This will provide the body with the necessary antioxidants and make you feel refreshed.
4. Do all your work planning the time. Schedule the time for the next day and work the day before. So eating and drinking will not be affected.
5. Soak cereal every day at bedtime. When you wake up in the morning, put it in the pot and your vegetables/use are cooked quickly and can be served to everyone in the box.
6. Young girls need iron along with calcium. If attention is paid to the nutritional intake of the girl from the beginning after the onset of menstruation, menstrual problems will not occur.
Make ‘this’ diet changes based on age; Find out which foods will be useful at what age
7. Teenagers and young women are often very self-conscious about their appearance. Many of these girls follow strange eating habits. They are trying to lose weight by eating nothing but fruits and drinking shakes from the market. In all these visual alterations they forget to nourish themselves and do not provide good nutrients to the body at the age when they need more nutrition. Calcium stored at this age is useful in old age. Different things like study, work, family have an effect on the body. That is why it is very important to have a proper diet at this age.
8. At the age of menopause, women need calcium, but also protein. Women at this age need special care if they have other conditions such as diabetes. In addition to diet, they urgently need mental support.
9. A quick and easy recipe for breakfast.
Soak oatmeal + green dal + urad dal at night. In the morning, add the ginger, garlic, coriander, and chili. You can immediately make dosa, uttape, vade, appe, idlya from this mixture.
10 Make some preparations for the next day’s cooking the day before. This can be done by soaking legumes, soaking cereals, picking vegetables.
11 It is recommended to include boiled vegetables in their own box instead of vegetables, which will increase resistance.
12 Keep with you a fruit, Chikki, Gulshengadana Laddu, Rajgira Wadi. If you feel hungry, you can quickly put it in your mouth.
13 Drink coconut water at least once in two days.
14 Milk, cheese, curd and whey should be included in the diet.
Shruti Deshpande, dietician