Health Tips: You may have heard from adults around the house that drinking water on an empty stomach in the morning removes all toxins from the body. Also, drinking water is very important to stay hydrated. Drinking less water than necessary can cause stomach and skin problems. Doctors also recommend drinking 10 to 12 glasses of water a day. At the same time, some people believe that drinking water without brushing your teeth in the morning is more beneficial. Is drinking water without brushing your teeth really good for your health? Discover
Is it really beneficial?
- People believe that drinking water before brushing your teeth in the morning strengthens digestion. Also, bacteria do not accumulate in the mouth.
- Drinking water without brushing your teeth on an empty stomach in the morning also boosts your immune system. Those who get cold early should drink plenty of water in the morning.
- Drinking water without brushing makes your hair strong and shiny and also keeps your skin glowing.
- It helps to get rid of stomach related problems like constipation, raw burps, etc.
- If you have high blood pressure and diabetes, you should drink water in the morning.
- Drinking water in the morning without brushing your teeth on an empty stomach also helps reduce obesity.
(Also read: Hair care tips: How to identify when to wash your hair? Get informed)
(This article provides general information only. It is by no means a valid medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details.)
You must be logged in to post a comment Login