Hair Care Tips: You may be confused about what day of the week to wash your hair (Hair Wash) and what day not to wash your hair. As a result, many people start to wash their hair more, but after 5-6 days, they do not wash their hair. It’s not really rocket science to know when to wash your hair and when not to, but there are some important things that need special care. When you see the following signs of hair washing in your hair, understand that it is time to wash your hair.
know the symptoms
- If oil appears on the hair immediately after washing, that is, if the hair looks sticky, then it is necessary to wash the hair. This is most often seen when the scalp is oily.
- If you don’t want to wash your hair daily and your hair gets greasy in less time, you can also use dry shampoo.
- If the scalp is visible in the hair or if you scratch your head a little, the nails look dirty, it means that your hair is dirty and it’s time to wash it.
- If the hair is not washed for a long time, lumps will also form in the hair. If your hair looks tangled, you should wash it with shampoo.
- After you wash your hair, it starts to smell like shampoo or conditioner. When the smell in your hair stops coming, it means that your hair is ready to be washed.
- The texture of the hair also looks bad if it is not washed for a long time. Pay attention to this too.
- Washing your hair daily can certainly cause hair loss or dryness, but you should also avoid shampooing for too many days. Also, keep dry shampoo only in case of an emergency, don’t make it a habit.
(Also read: How many times a week should you wash your hair? Learn from the experts)
(Yes, take it(This article provides general information only. It is by no means a valid medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details.)