The rainy season is loved by everyone, from young to old. Girls in particular want to enjoy this season freely. But they also care about their hair and skin. This is because hair is more likely to be damaged by rain. This requires special hair care in the rainy season. Experts say to use less hair products this season. Let’s learn how to take care of your hair in the rainy season. Let’s discover the hair problems that occur in the rainy season and the solutions to them.
How to protect hair from rain?
1. Use minimal products on rainy hair. Keep your hair clean and apply conditioner after washing it.
2. Use conditioner every time you wash your hair, but apply it to the hair instead of the scalp and roots. This will prevent your hair from falling out.
3. Wash your hair daily and keep it clean. After washing your hair, apply the serum after it dries a bit. This will keep moisture in your hair and not break it.
4. Immunity has a great effect on hair. So eat foods rich in protein. Also eat more fruits, vegetables and drink plenty of water.
5. In the rainy season, massage the hair with warm oil, as it nourishes the hair.
6. Generally avoid using hair dryer in the rainy season. But if you need to, simply blow-dry your hair and blow-dry at least five and a half inches from your scalp.
7. Do not use chemicals on the hair, that is, avoid straightening and highlighting the hair.
8. Be careful not to get your hair wet in the rain. On the first days of rain, there is dust in the water and air, which can weaken hair and make it lifeless.