Just as it is important to clean everything in the house, it is also important to clean the refrigerator from time to time. We keep food in the fridge. This can damage the refrigerator and cause bad breath. It also increases the chances that the substance will spoil quickly. This is why it is so important to clean the fridge.
For many, cleaning a refrigerator can be a daunting task. But we can clean our fridge in a very simple way. Today we are going to learn an easy way to clean a fridge.
Something Pattha did for people to have free cold water in the summer; Thanks in social networks
- First of all, take all the vegetables and fruits out of the fridge.
- Freeze thaw. Spread thick paper at the bottom of the fridge. So that when the ice melts, the paper absorbs the water.
- If your refrigerator smells bad, you can remove the smell with baking soda or lemon juice.
- Take warm water in a container and dissolve the salt in it. Dip a cloth in the fridge and wipe down the inside. Leave the fridge open for a few hours.
- Take out the vegetable tray and wash it well. When it dries, store it in the fridge.
- Try not to keep food in the refrigerator for too long. When you put food scraps in the refrigerator, cover it. Otherwise, its smell will spread throughout the fridge.
- Once all the ice in the freezer has melted and cleaning is complete, return the items one at a time.