Nuts are very beneficial for health. So of course there are different kinds of almonds, cashews, walnuts, raisins, figs in everyone’s house. Dried fruits contain many nutrients. That is why it is included in the diet of many people in different ways. But it’s only when dried fruit is eaten the right way that you can get the most benefit from it. Let’s find out the best way to get the most out of dried fruit.
Regardless of the weather, eat dried fruit to keep your body healthy. However, the method of eating nuts in summer is somewhat different. The effect of dried fruit is very pungent. Therefore, limited consumption of nuts should be done in summer. Also, is it advisable to eat nuts in their original form or by soaking them? You must have had that question. According to health experts, some dried fruits should be eaten raw and others soaked in water. It is better to eat pistachios, cashews, dates in their original form. But dried fruits like raisins and almonds can be eaten soaked.
Read More: Health Care Tips: Clove Oil Is Beneficial For Men, Use This Method
Benefits of eating soaked nuts
- We often eat soaked almonds. Because it is easy to consume. But you also need to know the benefits of doing so. Almonds contain tannins that prevent the absorption of nutrients. Its skin is different when eaten soaked.
- Raisins are usually eaten straight, but if you eat them soaked, the harmful preservatives they contain disappear and your health doesn’t suffer much.
- Eating soaked nuts reduces the amount of phytic acid in them and makes them easier to digest.
- Walnuts and almonds are hot. This can cause damage in the summer. Soaking in water dissolves its heat in water.
- Many dried fruits, after soaking for a few days, begin to sprout, thus increasing the nutritional value of these things.
- Eating soaked dried fruits improves their flavor, increases the amount of water in them, making them easier to chew, those who have weak teeth should eat nuts after soaking.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login